At Alliant Energy, our purpose is to serve customers and build strong communities. We are focused on powering beyond the market challenges of today, while powering what’s next in energy.
Alliant Energy is a component of NASDAQ. Through its utility subsidiaries Interstate Power and Light Company and Wisconsin Power and Light Company, Alliant Energy provides regulated electric and natural gas service to approximately 960,000 electric and approximately 410,000 natural gas customers in the Midwest.
Our corporate headquarters is located in Madison, Wisconsin. An additional general office is in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. We provide inclusive work environments, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recognize and respect diversity. We appreciate the differences and perspectives a diverse culture brings to the work environment, the company and our customers.
女人自熨出白浆频在线播放Alliant Energy takes its responsibility as corporate citizen seriously. We are careful stewards of the environment and support the communities in which we do business. We aggressively pursue emerging technologies and safe, sustainable methods of energy production.
To deliver the energy solutions and exceptional service that our customers and communities count on – safely, efficiently and responsibly.
Operations at a glance
Number of electric customers
Number of natural gas customers
Number of employees
Operating revenues (year-end 2019)
|Total assets (year-end 2019)
|Service area||54,369 square miles in Iowa and Wisconsin|
|Miles of electric lines||43,900|
|Miles of natural gas main||9,700|
|Electric generation||32 million megawatt-hours per year
|Maximum summer peak hour demand||5,626 megawatts|
|Utility natural gas sold and transported||152,985 (thousands of dekatherms)|
All numbers are approximations.
女人自熨出白浆频在线播放Alliant Energy has two energy generation and distribution subsidiaries, one in Wisconsin and one in Iowa. The company has a strategic plan built upon two key elements: Growth and Optimization.
- Growth - The growth element of the strategic plan includes accelerating the growth of customers’ electric and gas usage and expanding our portfolio of energy resources to include additional clean and renewable energy.
- Optimization - The second key element of the strategic plan focuses resources on providing reliable electric and natural gas service to customers in our Iowa and Wisconsin service areas. We do this through continued modernization of the power grid, upgrades to the gas distribution system and optimization of the generation fleet.
女人自熨出白浆频在线播放Alliant Energy owns a portfolio of electric generating facilities operating on a diverse mix of fuels, including coal, natural gas and renewable resources. The output from these generating facilities is supplemented with purchased power.
Alliant Energy Resources is the parent company of Alliant Energy’s non-regulated businesses. The strategic plan for Alliant Energy’s non-regulated operations involves maintaining a portfolio of businesses that add to earnings but do not require significant amounts of capital.
Learn more about our non-regulated businesses
Alliant Energy Corporate Services, Inc., supports the company with traditional administrative functions including strategy, accounting, communications, legal, regulatory, information technology, environmental and safety management and more.
女人自熨出白浆频在线播放Our six Core Values shape everything we do.
- Live safety. Everyone. Always. Our first priority is that nobody gets hurt.
- Do the right thing. We keep our promises and conduct our business openly and honestly.
- Care for others. Together we create a workplace where people feel like they belong and can use their unique backgrounds, talents and perspectives to their fullest potential.
- Make things better. We partner with our customers and communities to solve problems, create opportunities and help make life better.
- Act for tomorrow. We use resources wisely, care for the environment and continuously improve ourselves and our company.
- Think beyond. Be bold. We create and embrace change, innovate beyond current practices and use our curiosity to find new solutions.
A message from our Corporate Compliance department
Honesty and integrity have always been important to Alliant Energy, and we’re proud to be a company that values ethical behavior and understands the importance of compliance.
To ensure a continued focus on integrity and compliance, we offer a toll-free Ethics Hotline and a Web Reporting System run by an independent company.
Employees, customers, suppliers or any concerned citizen can call 1-844-218-3357 at any time to speak confidentially with a professional interviewer who is trained in taking down information about potentially unethical behavior. The Web Reporting System is also available at for reporting potentially unethical behavior.
If you have a question about the Alliant Energy Code of Conduct, please email us at DL_ethics@nikaule.com.