No one should get left out in the cold
女人自熨出白浆频在线播放From unexpected debt to unemployment, there are many reasons families fall behind on their energy bills. Some even have to make a choice between paying their bills and getting enough to eat – but with your generosity, help is available.
How does the program work?
女人自熨出白浆频在线播放Hometown Care Energy Fund is supported by Alliant Energy and its many caring customers, employees and shareowners.
When you give to Hometown Care, your donation goes directly to neighbors in need in your area, with funds administered by local community action programs.
Who is eligible to receive grants?
女人自熨出白浆频在线播放Funds collected for the Hometown Care Energy Fund are paid to community-based nonprofit organizations for distribution to customers in need.
Recipients may be residential or farm customers using either gas or electric power. Other eligibility requirements include:
- Households that meet income guidelines established by the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program [LIHEAP].
- Customers over age 60 and on a fixed income with no alternative source of funds.
- Customers who are permanently or temporarily disabled, or medically disabled, and unable to be economically self-sufficient.
- Special hardship cases not limited to income, age or eligibility.
- Renters who pay their own energy bills and meet LIHEAP income guidelines.
- A customer's payment history may also play an important part in selection for a Hometown Care Energy Fund grant.