Alliant Energy Foundation
Throughout our company, we are committed to providing exceptional service to our customers and building strong communities. We look for opportunities and partnerships that foster intentional inclusion of diverse perspectives leading to more equitable outcomes and greater impacts for the communities we serve.
We focus these efforts on Hunger and Housing, Workforce Readiness, Environmental Stewardship and Diversity, Safety and Wellbeing, which resonates with our company’s core values.
In 2019, Alliant Energy, along with our Foundation and employees, collectively contributed nearly $7.25 million to Iowa and Wisconsin communities.
Follow Alliant Energy on ,, and to get all our updates as we use our #energyforgood.
A legacy of community grants and scholarships
Our charitable foundation helps improve the quality of life in the communities where Alliant Energy has a presence. The Foundation's community grant and scholarship programs reflect a commitment to play an active role in Iowa and Wisconsin and give back to future generations in the communities we serve. In the past 22 years, we have given back more than $55 million through the Foundation.
女人自熨出白浆频在线播放 Our grant and scholarship recipients are critical in helping us achieve a vision where everyone has the opportunity to live a life that’s healthy, safe and productive. We’re passionate about what we do, because we care about our residents and the communities where they live. We provide financial support for nonprofit organizations and charities that share our commitment.
Areas we fund
女人自熨出白浆频在线播放Through our Community Grants we support nonprofits and community partners in four major categories: Hunger and Housing, Workforce Readiness, Environmental Stewardship, and Diversity, Safety and Wellbeing.
- Hunger and Housing: This category funds community programs offering families tools for meeting their basic needs and helping them thrive. This includes clothing, household needs, food and nutrition, housing and shelter support.
- Workforce Readiness: We support programs such as STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) education, literacy, workforce development, youth development and mentoring and agriculture education which align with our business and help develop the Alliant Energy employees of tomorrow.
- Environmental Stewardship: We provide environmental grants to organizations that seek to educate, inform and advance environmental issues that have the potential to impact our communities. Programs include environmental conservation and education, park updates and trail projects.
- Diversity, Safety and Wellbeing: We support Equity and Inclusion reform, community education programs creating equal rights for people of color, LGBTQ+, women, Veterans and other historically under-represented groups. We also provide funding for life-saving/protective equipment for first responders, disaster readiness and relief, and domestic and child abuse prevention and awareness programs.
Learn more about Community Grants
Alliant Energy awards scholarships to students in Iowa and Wisconsin who have demonstrated academic excellence and leadership in their community, or who have an interest in energy-related fields of study. Learn more about Alliant Energy scholarships.
Who we are
The Alliant Energy Foundation is an independent, nonprofit philanthropic organization. The Foundation is funded solely by shareowner dollars from Alliant Energy Corporation and dedicated to improving the quality of life in the communities where Alliant Energy has a presence.
女人自熨出白浆频在线播放 The Foundation is governed by a board of directors. The board, composed of officers and leaders of Alliant Energy Corporation or its subsidiaries, reviews Foundation program guidelines to ensure they reflect our values, mission and giving strategy.
Alliant Energy Foundation board of directors
- Diane Cooke – Vice President - Human Resources
- Aimee Davis – Vice President - Communications and Marketing
- David de Leon, Senior Vice President – President - Wisconsin Power and Light
- Robert Durian, Senior Vice President – Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer
- Jim Gallegos, Senior Vice President – General Counsel & Corporate Secretary
- Terry Kouba – Senior Vice President of Utility Operations and President - Interstate Power and Light
Alliant Energy Foundation officers
- President: Jim Gallegos
- Secretary: Julie Bauer
- Treasurer: Colleen Thomas
Alliant Energy Foundation staff
- Julie Bauer – Executive Director
- Adam Erdmann – Senior Community Affairs Program Manager (Wisconsin)
- Leah Rodenberg – Senior Community Affairs Program Manager (Iowa)