Text us to pay your bill! Here’s how.
Step 1 – (if you haven’t already) to set up your payment information.
Step 2 – Enroll in Text to Pay
Log into My Account and select Billing at the top. On the menu on the left side, select Text to Pay.
女人自熨出白浆频在线播放Enter your preferred phone number and select a stored payment method. Agree to the terms and select Enroll. You will get a confirmation text at the number you entered.
Step 3 – Confirm and pay your bill.
Check your device for a verification text from Alliant Energy (255255). Follow the steps to verify.
You’re all set to pay by text! When you’re ready, simply text PAY to 255255.
Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency may vary.
Can I make a partial payment via text, and pay the rest later?
- Unfortunately, no. When paying by text, you may only pay your full balance.
Are there limits on how much I can pay via text?
- When paying by checking or savings, you may only pay your full balance.
- When paying with a credit or debit card, there are $800 (residential) and $2,000 (business) limits. If your bill is more than these amounts, please make multiple payments.
How many accounts can I have on the same phone number?
- You can enroll up to three accounts per phone number.
What happens if I text STOP to 255255?
- All of your texts from Alliant Energy will be stopped (including notifications).
I lost my notification texts from Alliant Energy. How do I get them back?
- You can update your notification preferences in My Account. Click on My Profile, then Notification Preferences.
Didn’t there used to be some other commands you could text?
- Yes. Previously there were additional text commands.
- Currently, PAY is the only command available.
How else does Alliant Energy use text messaging?
- If you like staying up to date on your account by text, set up text notifications in My Account.
- You can choose to receive a text:
- When your bill is due
- When we’ve received payment
- If there’s an outage at your home or business
- When your usage is high
- Manage your notification preferences in .