女人自熨出白浆频在线播放You’ve got a lot on your mind. Streamline your billing and keep your properties cozy, comfortable and in demand. We’re here to help with a suite of services for multifamily property owners, managers and landlords.
What qualifies as a multifamily property?
女人自熨出白浆频在线播放Multifamily is defined as more than three units in one building shell, three stories or less, located on one lot. The property must receive its electricity or natural gas (or both) from Alliant Energy. Rebate amounts may vary depending on which type of fuel the property receives.
Check out your options:
Managing rental properties means keeping track of a lot of information. We’ll help you manage your accounts.
女人自熨出白浆频在线播放With our property alert service, we'll call you in the event that something occurs at your property that you need to know about (meter obstruction, meter tampering, etc.)
Just mail us a full list of your properties with their addresses and your contact information. Questions? Call us at 1-866-ALLIANT (866-255-4268).
Attn: Customer Support Services/Landlord
P.O. Box 351
Cedar Rapids, IA 52406
Landlord Property Arrangement
Save yourself some time! With a Landlord Property Arrangement, we’ll consolidate bills and reporting for your properties.
- We’ll notify you when tenants cancel utility service and it reverts to the landlord’s name.
- We’ll group monthly bills for rental properties by location and/or billing date, so you get everything you need in one envelope (or one click, if you’re using My Account).
- Your meters will stay on when a tenants ends service.
女人自熨出白浆频在线播放We offer a large selection of rebates on equipment for multifamily dwellings, including lighting, heating, water heating, insulation and more.
Location of installed measures, upgrades and meter classification will determine whether you fill out a commercial or residential rebate claim form. Pre-registration is required for some rebates, so call us for help at 1-866-ALLIANT (866-255-4268).
My Account can save you time
With our online self-service tool, My Account, you can:
- Monitor the status of accounts that are in your name
- Verify whether your tenants have asked to start or stop service