As of September 18, 2019, Alliant Energy is accepting new 2019 pre-approval applications and enrollments for Commercial New Construction and Custom Rebate projects expected to be completed by December 1, 2019 (including Energy Audits, Feasibility Studies, Find-n-Fix and Retrocommissioning projects).
We are continuing to accept pre-approval applications and enrollments for projects that are anticipated to be completed in 2020 and beyond.
女人自熨出白浆频在线播放All funding is available on a first-come, first served basis and is subject to budget restrictions.
Please contact your Key Account Manager or the Business Resource Center at 1-866-ALLIANT (866-255-4268) for assistance.
How does it work?
We will send a professional energy analyst to your facility to conduct an Energy Audit using the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc. (ASHRAE) guidelines.
The Energy Audit is free and provides information on your facility’s energy performance and offers details to help prioritize investments in energy-efficiency upgrades. These investments will help reduce energy use and operating costs of your business.
Businesses smaller than 20,000 square feet do not qualify for an energy audit.
The audit involves:
- Collecting and studying historical energy usage
- Studying the building’s operational characteristics
- Identifying and analyzing energy-saving modification opportunities
- Prioritizing strategies that will have the greatest impact
- Presenting a report in person
The report includes:
- Description of energy-consuming systems
- Twelve-month billing analysis
- Determining energy consumption by end use
- Benchmarking of energy use and cost against peer facilities
- Energy-saving recommendations with estimated costs and financial metrics
- If further analysis is recommended, Alliant Energy offers a Feasibility Study as a next step.
How do I qualify?
Audit must be conducted in a building that Alliant Energy supplies the primary heating or cooling energy.