All funding is available on a first-come, first served basis and is subject to budget restrictions.
Please contact your Key Account Manager or the Business Resource Center at 1-866-ALLIANT (866-255-4268) for assistance.
Important: You must have pre-approval before starting a project to qualify for a Custom Rebate.
Email the pre-approval form to the Business Resource Center or your dedicated key account manager to get started. Questions? Call 1-866-ALLIANT (866-255-4268).
If you’re considering improvements to your facility or manufacturing process, be sure to make Custom Rebates part of your plans. Projects that result in a reduction of kWh or therms are potentially eligible for rebates.
Not all building or remodeling projects fit in a predetermined package, which is why you should keep Custom Rebates女人自熨出白浆频在线播放 in mind if you are:
- Considering a process-related project
- Combining more than one type of high-efficiency equipment
- Installing equipment that doesn’t qualify for standard rebates
Eligible equipment includes, but is not limited to:
- Compressed air systems
- Combined heat and power projects
- Energy management control systems
- Heating, cooling and ventilation systems
- Lighting systems and controls
- Pipe insulation
- Processing equipment
- Refrigeration systems
- Waste heat recovery systems
Combined heat and power
Alliant Energy offers rebates for on-site customer-owned combined heat and power. The facility must consume 100% of the electrical and thermal power that they generate. Rebates are determined by the first year of energy dollar savings of the primary fuel serving the displaced thermal load.
Combined heat and power project eligible for a rebate
Bottoming cycle plants, which is the process of extracting electricity from thermal energy after it is used in an industrial process.
An example of a bottoming cycle plant is the waste heat from an industrial process. Before installing combined heat and power systems, you must have a Feasibility Study of your facility or a site assessment conducted by a qualified engineering firm or installation contractor. If your business qualifies, Alliant Energy will reimburse 50% of the pre-approved study cost, up to $7,500. After your business has completed the Feasibility Study女人自熨出白浆频在线播放 or site assessment, please submit the documentation to Alliant Energy for pre-approval of the combined heat and power project.
Establishing a project’s baseline and calculating a rebate are not always simple tasks. In addition, not all projects qualify for an incentive. Before making a commitment to proceed with a project, pre-approval must be obtained from Alliant Energy.
The rebate calculation is as follows: $0.10 per kWh saved, $200.00 per kW saved, and $1.00 per therm saved. Custom rebates require a two year minimum payback.
For a retrofit or replacement project, the baseline used to calculate the incentive is generally the energy usage for the equipment being replaced.
女人自熨出白浆频在线播放 Energy dollar savings are actual savings and follow these guidelines:
- Baseline for replacing inoperable or worn equipment is the energy consumption of the equipment in its original condition.
- New equipment must meet minimum efficiency levels and be pre-approved by Alliant Energy.
- Projects must demonstrate permanency or sustainability of savings.
- Savings resulting directly from reduced production or shutdown are not eligible.
- Savings when production levels change shall be calculated based on a per-unit energy consumption before and after implementation.
Industrial facilities use energy much differently than commercial buildings. Processes and supporting systems, including compressed air, refrigeration, heat rejection systems and steam, use a significant amount of gas and electricity.
女人自熨出白浆频在线播放 Alliant Energy offers design assistance of processes and supporting systems (in addition to HVAC, lighting and building shell measures) to help design efficiency into new industrial facilities or process expansions.